Serve it Sweet – Fun and Easy Treats Kids can make this Christmas!!
Rabbit Hole Bookstore Dec 24th, 2019
- font size decrease font size increase font size
There are a lot of things kids enjoy about Christmas, but making Christmas treats is one of the best things about this celebration. Here are 6 adorable treats that are easy enough for kids to make. You can eat them yourselves or pack them up and share with friends for a thoughtful DIY gift!
Christmas Oreo Pops from It’s Always Autumn
Watermelon Christmas Trees from EatingVibrantly
Coconut Snowballs by SweetAsHoney
Strawberry Santa by SmartSchoolHouse
Brownie Stuffed Christmas Tree Cones from It’s Always Autumn
Enjoy a merry and sweet Christmas!
Last modified on Wednesday, 22 January 2020 12:42
Read 3453 times
Published in: Blog Posts
Rabbit Hole Bookstore
Latest from Rabbit Hole Bookstore
- Christmas Reads – Our favorite books for the Holiday Season!
- Holiday Activity – Interview a Grandparent and Write a Biography
- Fun Facts for New Year’s: Wear Red Underwear and Eat Black-Eyed Peas!
- Ideas for Children’s New Year Resolutions
- Simple and Practical ways to help your children make and keep New Year Resolutions
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.