Bookish Xmas – Ideas for Christmas Trees with Books
Want to try some interesting new XMas trees for your home this season? Get the books down from your bookshelves to try these clever ideas we got from Pinterest. Go ahead and show off your books with some of these fabulous ways to use books as Christmas decorations!
Stack your books against the wall, add a star, some lights and your tree is ready!
These folded mini-trees can be made easily with old books!
Arrange your books from largest to smallest, stack up a short stump, open your books and get stacking! Quick and easy!
This lovely tree is made with tiny crumpled pages and a foam cone as a base!
How charming are these layered trees?
Did you enjoy this peek at lovely and easy DIY Christmas trees? Do you have more ideas? Share it in the comments.
Last modified on Wednesday, 22 January 2020 12:36
Latest from Rabbit Hole Bookstore
- Christmas Reads – Our favorite books for the Holiday Season!
- Holiday Activity – Interview a Grandparent and Write a Biography
- Fun Facts for New Year’s: Wear Red Underwear and Eat Black-Eyed Peas!
- Ideas for Children’s New Year Resolutions
- Simple and Practical ways to help your children make and keep New Year Resolutions
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.